Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wager of 2011

My life has been, & is, anything but ordinary. I like it this way. One of my little’s, Donny, has a similar aspect to his life. (Before everyone starts asking what I mean by “little”, if you do not know, I will not tell you. & do not ask. Be a trooper & find out on your own. I mean this in the nicest way possible because I just do not like explaining it.)

Well, with that said about my life & Donny’s life, why not make it interesting? We have entered into a wager for 2011. Between Donny & I, the person who has the best story for 2011, that has to happen in its entirety from January 1st 2011 to December 31st 2011, wins.

Wins what you ask?
Why a full liter bottle of Jack Daniels of course. (Provided by the loser. This is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Jack Daniels...although that would be AMAZING!)

What are the parameters?
Glad you asked!
---In 2011, live your life to the fullest & have great stories to tell from it. Preferably a top three. With details. (Names can be changed to protect the awesome.)
---Sometime after January 1st 2012, Donny’s & Christofer’s top three stories will be compared.
---If there is not a definite winner, which how Donny & Christofer like to debate, there will not be, a panel of judges will decide.
---Stories must be able to be verified if someone calls bullsh*t. Which we will most likely call bullsh*t on eachother at least twice.

Who are these panel judges you speak of?

Well so far we have Adam. We have also stated that two of the judges should be strangers to both of us so it is a fair judging. (Adam has already stated his vote could be bought.) Both Donny & Christofer must agree to each judge before they are accepted.

Panel Judges:

1) Adam C.
2) Jon M.
3) Yet To Be Named
4) Stranger Yet To Be Named
5) Stranger Yet To Be Named

How will these judges judge the stories?

I have no idea. We have a year. I am sure they can come up with a few categories, assign points, & vote. It is not rocket science...unless one of our stories involved Kennedy Space Center & a mission launch. Just sayin...

How does one become a judge?
I do not know. But you can follow me (Christofer) on twitter @CRGutekunst & Donny @DonnyInitiative in attempts to befriend us & weasel your way onto the panel. Who knows, we may expand the panel to more than five members. We have a year to break amend the rules.



*Update 01-17-2011 Jon added as a judge.

2 comments:

  1. Can we look into a possible sponsorship with Jack Daniels?

    -Donny

    ReplyDelete