Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year Resolutions 2011

New Year’s Resolutions:

1. Don’t die in 2011
I try to make this a resolution every year. My friends who know me know that I tend to do off the wall things sometimes. They have also told me that I am most likely going to die by my own hands. (examples: I have hit 150 mph on a Yamaha R1 & 160 mph in my Audi TT.) I have no problem with this, as long as it is fun. But I would like it to NOT be in the near future.

2. Go to a beach on east coast & west coast
I figured it would be somewhat of an achievement to say that I have been on a beach on each coast in a year. Plus I have friends I want to visit on each coast. So why not?

3. Really, don’t die in 2011!
Just a friendly reminder of #1, cause I need it.

4. Do a random act of kindness once a month
Many times people take things for granted. Have you ever seen someone struggling with luggage or groceries? See someone broken down on the side of the road? If you were ever in that situation, what would you give for someone to stop & help you? I plan on keeping my eyes open for these situations &, once a month being that person that offers the helping hand to someone in need.

5. Do Stand Up
I have had people tell me I am funny. But these people know me. What would a group of strangers think? Why not find out. What is the worst that can happen?

6. Avoid Crown Royal at all costs.
Thanks to Khieu, I have ingested more than enough Crown Royal 3-4 ounces at a time. My stomach cringes at the smell of it now. No more Crown Royal for a longtime my friends.

7. Do not drink till my birthday in 2011
I have done this before. Once was in college to put myself in check, the other times was to get back in shape. This is one of those get-back-in shape/apologize-to-my-liver times. Plus I could use a good break. The time from January first till my birthday is not short, but not too long. So I think it will be plenty of time. Plus, who doesn’t want a drink or two on their birthday? P.S. Props to you if you know my birthday.

8. Get another tattoo
I have one tattoo. I got it August of 2000. I have wanted another one since. I have two that I will definitely get, one is my family shield that I will show people, the other one will be hidden & no one will know I got it unless they see it. THAT tattoo is for me & me alone because I do not think anyone understands.


I think that is it, but I might add more in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment